Power System is deeply related to electric power generation, storage, supply, and usage. Therefore, it plays an important role to utilize the electrical energy efficiently. Our laboratory researches power electronics applications in power supply systems for high stability, high quality and high efficiency. The followings are examples of our research subjects:
Through those research activities, students enhance deep understanding of power electronics and power system engineering, who will contribute to create near future sustainable society.
This lab is used for following Semester:
1.Power System Lab-I 5th Semester Code: EE503
2.Power System Lab-II 6th Semester Code: EE692
3.Power System Lab 7th Semester Code: EE792
1..Transmission & Distribution of electric 4th Semester
2. Switchgear & Protection 5th Semester
POWER SYSTEM LAB.
SL EQUIPMENT Qnt.
1. A B C D PARAMETER 01
2. BREAK DOWN STRENGTH OF SOLID INSULATION TEST 01
3. DIRECTIONAL OVER CURRENT RELAY 01
5. MICROPROCESSOR BASED TIME ON OVER CURRENT RELAY 01
6. MURRY LOOP TEST 01
7. OVER CURRENT RELAY (INVERSE) 01
8. TRANSFORMER OIL TEST KIT 01
9. OVER CURRENT TIME RELAY 01